Skip to content
NEW COVID-19 PROCEDURES
FOR THE GLOBE MARYLEBONE
- Please remember your face covering. These must be worn when entering the pub and may be removed once seated. Masks must also be worn when leaving your table to go to the toilet and when exiting the building.
- All tables are to receive table service only. Please remain seated throughout your visit, and do not approach the bar – we will look after you at your table.
- The maximum number of guests we can accept per table is 6 and everyone must be seated at all times and please no mingling between tables.
- All guests must provide contact details in line with track and trace laws. We have the QR Code on all windows and on every table for use with the NHS Test & Trace app. Please download the NHS Covid-19 app as all pubs are now required to use the same QR code.
- Please continue to follow the one-way system – enter via the front door and a member of staff will take you to a table where they will seat you and take your orders straight away.
- At 10pm we must say good night! We will be taking last orders at 9:30pm to ensure you have enough time to finish your drink.